July 2, 2009

It's Such a Good Vibration

The brain collapses consciousness about 40 times a second. Reality is like a moving picture. This makes me think of brain waves- a graph of our states of consciousness. Brain frequencies remind me that we're vibrating on a very specific level. The idea of dimensions in the universe resembling scales of music and vibration makes sense.

When we change our vibration, we'll get a different experience. Is this what the energy does in the Great Pyramid? Were they raising their vibration by lying beneath the energy beam? (If you have no idea what I'm referring to here, look into Drunvalo Melchizedek's work).

The Mer-Ka-Ba meditation also makes sense when contemplating these things. Having a spinning energy field should certainly raise our vibrations. And here's where I got "Good Vibrations" by Marky Mark stuck in my head. Ugh.