July 15, 2009

God, the Universe and Everything Else

Tonight I looked into my own eyes and saw a black hole. The deep black surrounded by a galaxy of color.

We've been so blinded. Nature has a design which means there are blueprints. We are not humans studying nature from the outside. We ARE nature. That thought alone opens doors and possibilities.

Does nature expand endlessly into the micro and macro like a fractal? I recently watched a DVD called "God, the Universe and Everything Else" which was a taped discussion between Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking and Arthur C. Clarke. The average person may find it dull...but when it arrived in my mailbox I felt like a kid on Christmas. It's true that the DVD is from 1988 and the topics they discuss certainly deserve more time and depth...but hey- while I was watching that- you may have been watching Rock of Love or something as equally stupid.

Anyway, Arthur C. Clarke shows a video of a fractal like this one:


It completely blew my mind. It's a very logical contender for explaining the universe. If this is true, dimensional levels continue to make sense. The higher you go into the fractal, the higher you go into the macro and attain more awareness. Do we have a say or an effect on the level we're on? Is there a pass/fail scenario? If so, how do I get to the next level? It seems worth looking into to me. It's better finding out the answer for yourself than rotting on the couch while dissolving your brain via the television and talking endlessly of celebrity trash stories and passing it off as "news" while waiting for someone to come save you. Save yourself. Kill your TV.

Humanity is on the brink of something huge, and all it cares about is killing itself, the deaths of celebrities and things like the status of Jon and Kate Gosselin. The fact that I even know those two people's names is ridiculous. What have they done for the world? And yet, whether I'm in the supermarket or the bookstore I can't fucking escape them.

I'm not joking when I say save yourself and don't watch TV. You get to see what it truly is with a view from the outside. Ever since I moved out of my parents house years ago, I've been free from TV. It's the best thing I could have done for myself. And it's not your fault that you get sucked in. That's what it's designed to do. When I go to my parents house I usually peruse the channels out of curiosity. The brainwashing is astounding! You don't realize it from the inside....but from the outside, it's clear how much of a mind-fuck it all is.

Don't pay them to rape your mind! Choose what you want to watch and find it online. Decide for yourself what you watch and you'll never go back.