August 3, 2009

10 things you may not know.



1. Though I love all animals, I'm a total cat person.

This is Blah's cat who loved me a lot.

The black one is my own buddy Chainsaw. And next is my spiritual friend Princess (who's original name was Machete, but she seemed to only respond to Princess).






2. I don't waste my breath talking to people who don't listen. If I'm telling a story and I am interrupted without apology or cause, I don't finish the story. Have you noticed that many people in fact, do not listen at all? They seem to be only waiting for their turn to speak. I do not enjoy these people's company.

3. I have a bad habit of never looking at strangers. I feel as if I've been trained to avert my eyes. For instance, if I buy something in a convenience store, and you asked me what the person at the counter looked like...most times I would have to say "I don't know". I'm working on this daily.

4. When I was a child, my greatest fears were death, aliens and giving birth. As an adolescent, my greatest fears were possession and being alone. As an adult, I can honestly say that nothing really scares me anymore.

5. I have a good time manipulating the ideas of beauty.

6. I do not enjoy sleeping alone.

7. I think people should dress up more. I'm sick of seeing people in pajamas at the grocery store. Am I old fashioned? Come on, just make an effort people... It's like we've just given up.

8. Eric Hoffer once said that rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. I fully agree. I do not tolerate rudeness.

9. I hate that I'm addicted to coffee and want to quit...but then what will I have left in terms of small indulgences?

10. All of my spiritual beliefs are based on science. I stand directly in the center where science and spirit meet.

And that's the end of your lesson for today.